Friday, March 12, 2010

March 4, 2010- March 9, 2010- Days 15 through 21-Boy I'm bad at this everyday thing

I know, I have not kept up my end of the agreement.  Not only have I not blogged daily, but I have not taken pictures daily.  I have no excuse except for life, and it was Amanda's 15th birthday on Saturday 3/6/10.

I took shots 4 or 5 days of the seven that I was M.I.A.(aka-consumed by the teenagers and animals that run my life)

My pictures cover a broad or not so broad variety of topics- Birthdays x 2, Animals (come on, that's a given), Winter's release of the death grip it has on Liverpool, NY, Babies, Animals that are not mine and the damage Winter leaves behind.

Birthday # 1- Ger's birthday (Barbara's hubby)- I went over to Barb's house last Thursday the 4th to watch Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice.  I did not know that it was his birthday, but happened to bring my camera along to take my picture of the day.  When I walked in Barb let it be known that I was in time for cake and ice cream(I did NOT eat any, I had my not very fun salad instead)-Barb was very excited to see I had my camera with me, and I am also- I truly need to work on the "portrait" (I use this word very, very loosely) picture taking.

Animals- A picture of my Pooch- He was sitting so nicely with my hubby-waiting oh so patiently for someone to get his ball-Does anyone notice a common theme when it comes to Luscius??????? I do believe that I took these on Friday 3/5/10

Birthday # 2- Amanda Marie Santaferra-McCarthy born  at 2215 on March 6, 1995 at St. Josephs Hospital Health Center in Syracuse turned 15 years old on Saturday.  I spent this day at the mall with six teenagers (boys were included), took them to a movie(I was NOT allowed to sit near them), got dragged around the mall, bought them all pretzels, fit eight people in my husband's Mazda 6(for those not familiar this is NOT a SUV or a Minivan), then found out that my lovely daughter thought she had gotten away with something the weekend before(thank you Linny-Nelson's Mom) and that she has a boyfriend-Nelson!!!!(newsflash! She is not supposed be dating for a whole additional year).  We finished off this action packed Saturday with Cheesecake, movies and introducing Savannah Banana & Tiff-i-n-i to Pee Wee's Playhouse(the word of the day is How)

Winters Release- Sunday 3/7/10 was a beautiful day.  I was rather productive.  I brought Momo outside, brushed her, brought her for a walk and took quite a few pics of random things around my yard(have I mentioned I am not very creative?)

Babies- Monday 3/8/10-OK so these shots were taken earlier in the week, but I need something to fill my gap of days! This is my Addy(No, she is not really mine, but she is such a good baby that I wouldn't mind having her)

Animals Not Belonging to Me- Tuesday 3/9/10-OK you got me again, this shot was also taken late the week before(pretty sure on Ger's birthday)- This happens to be Chewy(sorry Chew if I spelled it wrong)- Chewy is Barb & Gerry's Chihuahua, he is 3 pounds of fierce-That is he thinks he is fierce.  Chewy will greet you at the door, and  greet you some more as you take off your shoes and jacket.  He will then greet you as you say hello to Maddy & Addy(two really cute kids), Chew will continue to greet you as you pet him and say hello, he will greet you until you sit your a*s down.  For those not familiar with my code: Greet=Lots of loud persistent barking.  Chewy is a good boy, he just really enjoys greeting people.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment