Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2, 2010--Day 13-If I only Had Thumbs!

My doggies are as dear to me as my children-in some ways more than my children.  They are always happy to see me, they don't complain, and are SO very grateful for getting their balls out from underneath the Lazy-boy, the backpack, the plant, the coffee table, and the armoire in the living room.(Luscius) 

I was wandering around my house again tonight looking for a subject for tonight's picture(it's cold, I do not go outside in the cold) and I was telling myself that I could not shoot the poopies again, they were my subjects two days ago.  

Well too bad!  Animals are interesting, and no matter what they might be doing, you can find a good topic to use.  

Tonight's Topic- If I only had thumbs.  This stems from a commercial and my family's odd but loveable habit of speaking for the animals.  

It goes something like this....There are some guide lines
1. All animals male or female, feline or canine all have the same voice
2. It sounds like a cross between a chronic smoker of many years and the cadence of Dug-the talking dog from the movie UP.


Luscius speaking to me-"Mom, could you please get me the ball, I do not have thumbs"
Me speaking to Luscius- "Pooch, I just took the ball away, I am sick of getting out from the poinsettia for you"
To which he responds- "Well Mom, like I said you have thumbs, I do not, If I did, you would not have to get the ball out of the big scary plant that might bite me and make me scream like the stupid puppy Cosmo"

These are actual conversations that occur between my dogs and myself (OK not just me, every other member of my family, just in case you were thinking about calling someone about me)

The point is, I took pictures of my dogs using their thumb-less hands.

Enjoy!




 

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!! Yeah some people might think you've lost it, but I know you're completely normal.....for our family atleast!!

    ReplyDelete